Thursday, January 13, 2005

Not sure why...

so over one this message board we got to talking about drugs (someone wanted facts, and stats and stuff) some good info came up and I felt compelled to share it here... not sure why... so here it is

  • The use of drugs has been present in every society since the dawn of civilization.
  • Nicotine is the most physically addictive substance-- more than heroin, more than cocaine, more than methamphetamines.
  • Alcohol is the most acute and longterm toxic drug-- more than heroin, more than cocaine.
so yeah there it is.... there was one other thing that I didn't post for reasons that I will not say... but if you want to know what that fact was let me know... I will either tell you what it was or I will tell you that I don't think you can handle it... don't be offended... just don't think some ppl could handle that type of info... so while we are on the subject of drugs.... I don't do them anymore... except the smoking thing... but I am getting better... yeah.. if anyone stumbles across this that wants to talk about getting off drugs, just let me know... yeah I will do what I can... well I must go eat now...

No comments: