Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Adventures in hair dying and other randomness

Well, the hair is dyed now... it is lovely and there will be pics soon... it was alot of fun, but there were times when all I could think was "what the hell am I letting them do to me?" the things you let your friends do... soon I will be posting some test results from this thing I took last night... have to go find where they are saved at first though... today has been busy with cleaning, cooking and hair stuff... I am going shopping with mom tomorrow... that is always great fun... then we get to spend thanksgiving with his family, maybe it won't be too bad... oh and I have to post my list of what I am thankful for too... will do that by Thurs for sure... anyway I am off to find those results so you can all see just how crazy I am....

1 comment:

Ruby Anne said...

you can always trust me lisa!