Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Sad...

Have you ever missed someone so much that just the thought of them made you cry uncontrollably? that is where I am now... There are few people that I am so attatched to but I miss both of those people right now... I was thinking of leaving today... everyone says that I shouldn't... that I should try to work things out... Blah blah blah.... I don't know that I want things to work out... I am tired of being tired... I am tired of all the crap... I am tired of my mom helping me more than him... I just want to leave... but I can't... not yet... I hate that I have put myself in this position... but it is no one's fault but my own... I really hate it... I feel like i am going to fall asleep but I can't because no one else is home to watch the little people... I help roo take some things to Yazoo today... it was fun but just made me want to go on a road trip... we are thinking of going in Feb... after all the holiday crap is over and we get readjusted... we are planing to go to see her bro... I think I will go stand out in the rain now... sometimes that helps....

No comments: