Saturday, November 27, 2004

..........

so blogger was being anal and unresponsive for a little bit on my end and wouldn't let me post something... so I just typed it up in Works and now I am going to copy/paste it here....


WTF!!! Why is blogger being so crappy… it just knows that I need to blog so it isn’t letting me… It can’t be normal to almost draw blood by digging your fingernails into the plam of your hand and not even feeling it… maybe that is what I need… to bleed… bleeding used to work really well… maybe it still would… but then there would be a multitude of people that were pissed of at me… and there would be the people that would say I am crazy… I thought I didn’t care about what people thought… I guess I am wrong… I hate this… I hate it all.. I’ve never wanted so badly to do something that I knew would piss so many people off and make so many people lose all respect for me…Why am I like this… why can’t I cope with every day life? Hmmm I will have to post this once blogger stops being anal…

so there it is... yeah...


No comments: