Thursday, November 18, 2004

Am I really that insignificant....

After many different events of the still early day, I find myself asking if I really am so insignificant that people would just over look telling me somewhat important info? yes there is a reason for this, or a dozen reason, but no I am not going to go into any of them right now.... I feel very unimportant and unloved right now... (I know in reality that I am loved by a handful of people but right now I am in some other world so you will just have to indulge me on this one) It is driving me absolutly insane.... I jsut want to cry....

on a different note... I think that I almost figured something out last night.... (this may not make sense to anyone that doesn't know me real well but that is okay....) So here it is, my huge self revelation: I only feel really intense emotions, and most of the time that leaves me feeling numb because the emotion isn't intense enough for me to really feel it... anyway that was just one of those things that I finally figured out and now I don't know what to do with it so it will become a usless piece of info that will sit in my blog and rot.....

No comments: