Tuesday, November 23, 2004

results....

okay here are the promised results... reading them again made me feel like crap again... so now that I am crying and really think I am crazy here ya go...


The following are areas of concern detected by the screening:

--You have suffered from what appears to be a brief psychotic episode. This could be the product of many different disorders, both mental and physical.
--Your symptoms point to Major Depressive Disorder
--Your symptoms point to Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder
--You appear to suffer from Panic Disorder
--Your responses strongly indicate that you suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder

--You experience some symptoms of simple Phobia
--You experience some symptoms of Social Phobia
--You experience some symptoms of General anxiety Disorder
--You experience some symptoms of Panic disorder with Agoraphobia

now that you all know that I am crazy please don't just leave me comments like "Maybe you sohould see someone." because it I want to see someone I will and if I don't I won't... nothing you say will make me want to jump on the phone and find a 24 hour shrink to solve all my problems... K thanks...

oh and here is the link to the site before I get flooded with request for it.... these are the results from the "Do You Need Therapy" test I took some other ones but I don't feel like posting the results here...


No comments: