Monday, November 22, 2004

what can I say...

I really should say something... I don't feel like talking about it though... so I will talk about something else... the holidays are upon us... and we all know what that means, making ourselves crazy so that we can spend unwanted time with people that drive us crazy... okay not all the people I will be hanging with over the next month drive me crazy and I am looking forward to seeing a few people even... but not many... when too many people get together there is going to be DRAMA!!! I really hate drama... especially stupid high school drama... I have to deal with it all the time... I just don't think that they understand how hurtful their words can be... if they would just listen to each other then maybe they would know how much it hurts... GRRRRR... anyways... things are just going... I have to clean the house cuz everyone is coming over here tomorrow night, but first I have to go get the vacum from mom... yippie. I should think about cooking supper soon... blah...

1 comment:

Ruby Anne said...

i hate that you are unhappy lisa. this seems to be the case more often than not lately.so let me give you the corny answer. find happiness within yourself. you have the power to make a choice about how you feel. even though he may not help make it any easier, you can be happy right now, where you are. you can be happy. you have me, debra, emmy, stacey, the girls, a roof over your head, a van to drive, and most of all a God that loves you!