Monday, November 08, 2004

I don't know...

I just feel like I don't know anything anymore...I feel like crap... I don't feel like I can talk about this though... Not to anyone... where are all those people that I could tell anything? I hate this... I don't even know if I would have anything to say even if I had someone to talk to... I don't know what is wrong... I just don't feel like I can deal with any of this anymore... I love my life, outside of my house, but when I am in my house I just want to die... I know this can't be normal... I need something... I need to figure this out... What the crap is going on? I HATE THIS!!!!!

1 comment:

Nikkiana said...

I sorta know how you feel. Especially the whole not being able to talk about stuff feeling... I feel that so often... I'm praying for you hon!