Wednesday, November 17, 2004

really should say somthing...

I figure that I haven't posted in a while and I should really say something so that people that only have contact with me through my blog know I am still alive... Alot has been going on... I am trying really hard to figure stuff out that is happening, but I can't come up with anything... Last night we had a confession time... It made me say things that I never wanted to say... hearing them said made me feel sick... I don't know what to do... I hope our rules that we set up work.... I really hope they work...... but it is still really hard not to think somethings.... I can control my actions but it is much harder to control my thoughts....

this may not make alot of sense... sorry I just feel very chaotic right now...

1 comment:

Ruby Anne said...

i'll hold me and squeeze you and love you always my lisa!!