Wednesday, November 17, 2004

really should say somthing...

I figure that I haven't posted in a while and I should really say something so that people that only have contact with me through my blog know I am still alive... Alot has been going on... I am trying really hard to figure stuff out that is happening, but I can't come up with anything... Last night we had a confession time... It made me say things that I never wanted to say... hearing them said made me feel sick... I don't know what to do... I hope our rules that we set up work.... I really hope they work...... but it is still really hard not to think somethings.... I can control my actions but it is much harder to control my thoughts....

this may not make alot of sense... sorry I just feel very chaotic right now...

2 comments:

emily said...

hey lisa,Thanks for the comment.I know that you guys could definaltly help us with the decorating.I'm not so good at it..I will be praying for you during this difficult time.

roo roo said...

i'll hold me and squeeze you and love you always my lisa!!