Saturday, November 27, 2004

Taco Sauce...

For your reading pleasure... things that are written on the sauce from Taco Hell...

  • mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Sauce
  • You had me at taco
  • Nice palm. I read a great deal of pleasure in your future.
  • Does a Grilled Stuffed Burrito qualify you for the car pool lane?
  • Pick me! Pick ME!
  • Open quickly.... I'm burning up in here.
  • When I grow up I want to be a waterbed.

so there you have it.... deep thought from the taco sauce.... just thought I would share that with you all since roo and I went to Taco Hell and there were funny sayings on the sauce... so yeah now i am going to go and drink my sour apple martini... yeah... yummy...

1 comment:

Ruby Anne said...

um.. not going to yazoo. need sleep. sorry. please don't wake me up. i will be at church.
luv ya
roo