Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Anger

I really do hate being angery... but I really think that it is called for when someone breaks a promise... So many things are going on in my head and this doesn't help matters any... I just want to cry... am I really that unworthy of love? I really don't think that I ask for much, just do what you say you are going to do, and love me and I am good... but apparently that is too hard for some people to do... there is just too much going on and whatever.... CRAP, that is what it is it is all CRAP!!!! I hate when I get like this, mostly because there is nothing I can do to make anyone love me, or at least act like they love me.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..........

and in other news I have to go to my dad's on Sunday... now this wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that we are going to be celebrating Thanksgiving... that just brings up so many bad memories between me and my dad... I really wish that I didn't have to go... maybe I will come down with the flu or some other really bad illness between now and then.... probally not though and I will go up there and all will be well and then I will come home... that is how it always happens... I get so worked up over these things for nothing most of the time... anyway... I should go now...

No comments: