Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thankksgiving...

Happy thanksgiving to all... today wasn't totally horrible as was expected... Got to hang out ith Bob for the first time in like ever... It was cool getting to talk to him... I am proud of the person he has become... so I am going to finally list the things I am thankful for... this probally won't be a complete list as I am exhausted and will forget how to type at some point...

roo- I love you and couldn't even begin to describe how thankful I am for you... we have had a very odd friendship over the years but I like where it is now... Lets agree never to let CRAP ruin our friendship, k?

mom- mostly because she moved out of my house so now we can go back to being friends again and not mother/daughter

dad- he really is a great dad even though he has made bad decisions in the past... I am also thankful that I am close enough to see him on the holidays but not close enough to see him every day

the little people- they really are fun and I know I will miss these times when they are gone... they keep me somewhat in touch with reality and have made me a little more responsible

tim- well he is my husband, you didn't expect me to leave him off the list did you??? he can be okay, but he has changed alot... we'll see what happens...

other family- they put up with me, which is more than some people... and the in-laws aren't that bad (most of the time)

BOB & Andrew- no they aren't included in the general family they are special... I was around them so much for a long time... I feel like they are my kids too... they have taught me more than they could ever know... I love you guys!!!

Stacey- she has been one of my best friends for so long... I know that she is there for me when I need her and that she will tell me the truth, which is rare... I love you!!!

friends- If I listed you all I would be up for days... you may never know just how much you mean to me... You are the people who have kept me alive, and somewhat sane... I owe you my life...

my "kids"- you what gives my life meaning... I stive to be a better peron every day because of you... I would really do ANYTHING for you...

the internet- yes I am thankful for the internet... It is my source of life at times... it is the bridge that crosses the country so that I can be in contact with all my friends...without it I would be lost

RTPC- for the first time I have found somewhere that I really feel I belong... this is my family just as much as anyone else... I don't think I could describe where I would be without RTPC...

I am sure there are other people and things that I have neglected, and I will probally get hate mail for nameing some and not others... I am sorry... these are the people and things that are right at the front of my mind daily.... I didn't mean to leave anyone out... I love you all... there isn't enough time in my day to name everything that I am thankful for, so please understand...

No comments: